Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 115

Thread: Starting Over Quotes

  1. #61
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well it is Monday already and like every weekend it just went by in a blink. Anyway here is one to start the week off right:

    " When confidence is in your eyes and hope is your wings, then the sky is yours."
    Author Unknown

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  2. #62
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It is Tuesday and it is only 54 degrees outside.. Burrr... Anyway here is something to warm everyone:

    " Using the power of decision gives you the capacity to get past any excuse to change any and every part of your life in an instant."
    Tony Robbins


    Have A Great Day
    Lots Of Love
    Dawn

  3. #63
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well it is half way through the week and it still is some what cold outside.. Here is one for everyone today:

    " Encourage one another. Many times a word of praise or thanks or appreciation or cheer has kept people on their feet."
    Charles Swindoll

    Have A Great Day
    Lots Of Love
    Dawn

  4. #64
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    One more day till the weekend... And I need all the weekends I can get right now. Business is picking up and I will be working on Saturdays really soon.. [img]frown.gif[/img] Here is one for today:

    " Take a step forward and stand tall; you'll never know what you can do by just telling the world how you feel. You have to have ambitions to live. Be a hero, all you need is to have dreams. Save the day by putting a smile on someone's face; you're not helping yourself, your helping the world. One smile leads to a million."
    Copyright ? 2008 Jason Mei

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  5. #65
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It is Friday and I just want to get through this day. I have another tattoo party going on and I need to get the one on my back finished... I will posted pictures when it is done.
    Here is one for everyone:

    " Limitation is a choice; I choose to be limitless."
    Written in 2008 by Rachel Cacho

    Short buy to the point
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  6. #66
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Wow I blinked and the weekend was over... I hope everyone had a great weekend... Here is one for today:

    " To achieve it, you have to KNOW it in your HEAD and BELIEVE it in your HEART."
    Written in 2005 by L. Schmitt

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  7. #67
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It is Tueday and today will be better then yesterday. I'm claiming that. Here is one for today:

    " Dreams aren't merely thoughts we fantasize about, they are the force that gives grit its necessary strength to fight opposition and win successfully. And that alone is what makes or breaks a person."
    Copyright ? 2001 Nadia Henderson

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  8. #68
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Half way through the week already and it is starting to get a little crazy at work... Overtime, I will take that... Well here is one for today:

    " The person that did succeed is the one that failed but was able to get up and continue working towards their goals."
    Written in 2008 by Mihajlo Cubrilo

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  9. #69
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well it is Thursday and there is only one more day in the week... I need this weekend, cause I was informed yesterday it could be my last one for awhile... Here is one for today:

    " We are only limited by our imagination, and our imagination is limitless..."
    Written in 2008 by Joshua Pat

    Have A Great Day
    Lots Of Love
    Dawn

  10. #70
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well the weekend it closer, I can see it.. And it will be a short day for us... I'm going to take my son out to lunch.. He is so excited.. Here is one to start the weekend:

    " Celebrate in defeat and you'll get victory."
    Written in 1990 by Robert D. Dangoor

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic